Ryans Rentals > Book a Vehicle
In order to book this vehicle please ensure you meet the following requirements
- The estimated total cost of the rental plus insurance excess charge (or the insurance waiver premium) is payable at the time of taking delivery of the vehicle.
- All hirers and drivers must have a full valid driving licence, and have had over 12 months driving experience.
- If you have endorsements please contact us in advance to confirm adequate insurance cover.
- All hirers and drivers must be over 21 years of age and under 75 years of age (the minimum age is higher for certain vehicles).
- Driving Licence Parts 1 and 2, Passport and one recent Utility Bill showing current address (Please note 2 utility bills will be required if no passport is available).
- * We will need a print of your current Licence Summary available from View Driving Licence
To obtain your Licence Summary you will need:
your driving licence number
your National Insurance number
the postcode on your driving licence
Once on the View Driving Licence web page
Click on the “Share Your Licence Information” tab.
Click on the Create a Code button.
Click the link “to View, print or save your licence information” and print out a copy of your Licence Summary.
Ryan’s Rentals will accept your Licence Summary up to 30 days from the date it was generated.
If you do not have access to a printer, then please obtain the Unique Code that will be displayed. This will allow us to view your Licence Summary online. Please allow extra time for this process.
Note, Unique Codes are case sensitive so it is important to write in upper and lower case letters where relevant. From 10th July 2015 the unique check code is valid for 21 days. Previously the code expired after 72 hours.
To obtain a Unique Code: